Sometimes you want to see your window elegantly dressed to impress. Sometimes all you want to see is the view outside. Rollers come in a variety of attractive, easy-to-clean materials in a wide assortment of colours, styles and finishes – and when you don’t want to see them, they virtually disappear behind their decorative valances.
Consider our sheer weave materials which are easy to clean and offer a clear view of your landscape while offering you heat control and protection from UV rays and glare. Whether you want just the right amount of light diffused through the sheer weave into your family room or total blackout for your home theatre, rollers can be finished in many ways to blend seamlessly into your decor.
Panel tracks, also called gliding panels, are ideal for softening the appearance of windows and sliding doors. Fully extended, they give a room an elegant, understated, contemporary look. Slide them back and the panels glide over one another, almost out of sight.
Rollers can be made as Rollup Shades or Roman Shades. Available in multiple colors, they feature:
- A wide variety of materials, colours, textures and patterns
- Sleek and modern style
- Easy operation with one simple chain mechanism
- Many hem options including scalloped, with gimp appliques, or wood appliques, and aluminum curved hem bar
- Many hardware options for all mounting requirements, as well as linked hardware options
- Duo shade options for two fabrics on one head rail
- Sheerweave fabrics that allow a clear view while providing UV protection, glare and heat control with easy cleaning
- Blackout fabrics and side channels for superior room darkening
- Verosol fabrics with aluminum backing that will provide superior glare and heat control
- New Generation roller shades, ideal for wider windows, are made for ease of operation and can be lowered by the bottom hem or by the chain control
Blinds of All Kinds creates valances in many materials to match your décor or your blinds. Our many options include wood, polymer finished to simulate wood, aluminum and PVC with a fabric insert to match your blinds. The fascia or cassette can also be wrapped in fabric and further embellished with wooden moldings at top and bottom for a complete decorator look. We make fabric valances in 6”, 8”, and 10” sizes.
See our blinds in action!
PVC Valance 3 ½