The warm tones of wood add a serene, organic look to your room. Ideal for bedrooms, living rooms and other rooms where you want to effectively block the light that can disturb your sleep or fade your fine furnishings, both real wood and faux wood blinds can also improve the energy efficiency of your home by blocking out light and heat.
If you would like to bring the look of wood to bathrooms or kitchens where moisture might warp real wood, try faux wood window treatments. Faux wood blinds are flame retardant and durable in environments where they may be exposed to excessive heat and moisture.
Real and faux wood-composite wood come in 2” and 2 1/2” slats for a sophisticated style. Our foam extrusion blinds are available in the 2” size. There are many colours and finishes available in smooth or embossed textures to suit any decor.
About real wood blinds
Real wood blinds are made of 100% kiln dried North American Basswood. These blinds are lightweight for ease of operation. Some optional features to choose from include:
- A variety of stained finishes for an authentic and warm look
- Specialty valance styles including a traditional looking 4” rope cornice or a sleek and modern
3 ½” Novo wood valance in multiple stain colours
About faux wood blinds
Faux wood blinds are made of moisture-proof composite material with a durable scratch resistant polymer coating. These blinds retain their good looks over time. They are easy to clean, require no special maintenance and do not warp, fade, peel, chip or crack. They are also flame retardant and U.V. stable, increasing the safety of your home or office. Blinds of All Kinds will supply you with all mounting hardware, including universal brackets which can be adapted for wall, ceiling or inside mounting.
Some optional features include:
- Colonial style valance for a crown molding effect
- Cotton tape and decorative cotton tapes in a multitude of colours
- 2-on-1 head rail or 3-on-1 head rail at no extra charge for larger windows
- Wand or cord-tilt option
- Colour coordinated head rail and mounting hardware.
- Privacy blinds with no route holes for improved room darkening.